Replacing Your Roof Should Start with Peace of Mind
Your home is your sanctuary and its first line of defense against the elements is your roof. Unfortunately, no roof lasts forever. Its daily exposure to scorching heat, high winds, hail, snow, and ice increase the risk of damage and eventual failure. Knowing when your roof is beyond repair and needs to be replaced is never easy, which is why Foster Roofing offers free estimates and assessments.
Foster Roofing is the preferred professional contractor for the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley cities of Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Alma, Van Buren, and Greenwood, as well as the entire Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma regions. We have replaced countless roofs, improving the quality of life for families all around our community.
We are dedicated to installing quality new roofs and providing you the best experience. Our approach to your new roof begins with professional assessments that yield on-the-spot estimates. You are given the information for the entire replacement process – from scheduling of material delivery and installation to the explanation of your warranty. We work directly with your insurance company to make sure your claim is complete and stress-free. For those not filing a claim, we do have financing options available, and accept credit cards or cash.
Why Choose Foster Roofing?
The roof replacement process can be a headache from the very beginning. However, selecting the right contractor for the project can greatly reduce your chances of having a bad experience while replacing your roof.
As a potential customer, we want you to be as educated, prepared, and confident as possible when you choose us for this important investment. For that reason, we’ve outlined the reasons Foster Roofing is the absolute best choice in the Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma regions.
- Unequaled Reputation - We have a built our reputation as the most professional and reliable roofing contractors in the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley areas, and are happy to share our references with you. To see them right now, check our testimonials page here.
- Company Stability - We have been in business since 1994 and will be here for a long time to come. By choosing a company with over 20 years experience, you can be completely confident that we will be here for you long term in case you need anything.
- Quality Inspections - From the moment you call, you are provided the best service available for the Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma regions. We don’t send just anyone to perform your inspection - we match you with the person best-suited to identify and assess your roof’s needs. You will be presented your roof’s diagnosis and the options for your replacement that will match your home, budget, and needs. If we notice problems with your gutter and/or siding, we will take care of those as well.
- Highest Standards - We set the highest possible standards for ourselves and make sure you’re receiving the quality service even when construction is done. After the project is completed, our project manager will inspect your roof to make sure our standards are met and your expectations have been surpassed.
- Certified and Authorized - We are certified and authorized by the major manufacturers for every roofing product we install. This means that from shingles to metal roofing, you will get the best possible product from the most qualified and best-trained professionals.
- Association Certificates of Good Standing - Having good standing with trade associations is how you know we conduct business with integrity and will provide quality workmanship. Foster Roofing is a member of the National Roofing Contractor Association and we are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- Properly Insured - This is an incredibly important factor when you choose Foster Roofing. We are not “self-insured” like as many as 75% of other contractors are. We carry a sufficient amount of general liability insurance to make sure you’re protected against losses should anything go wrong. Our insurance certificates are no less than $500,000 and they offer $1,000,000 worth of coverage for every project.
- Preferred Contractor - Foster Roofing is credentialed as the preferred vendor for many insurance companies. We work one-on-one with adjusters to ensure claims are filed properly and roofs are installed to everyone’s satisfaction. Read more about our insurance assistance here.
- State Licensed - Foster Roofing’s Arkansas ID# is 0156360413