Is Your Roof in Need of Repair?
One of the biggest headaches for a home or business owner is a roof repair or replacement. It’s natural to want to avoid the hassle of the repair process. However, the professionals at Foster Roofing are here to alleviate your worries.
As the premier roofing specialists for the Northwest Arkansas and River Valley areas – as well as the entire Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma regions – no job is too big or small. Our insurance claims experts are trained to accurately assess all types of roof damage, making the repair/replacement process easier from the very start. For those not filing a claim, we do have financing options available, and accept credit cards or cash.
Why is My Roof Leaking?
A roof leak is a sure sign that your roof is damaged and needs attention. When you start to notice water damage by way of discoloration on your walls or ceilings, it’s time to get an inspection to check the extent of your damage.
Nine times out of ten, your roof leak is the result improper installation or faulty metal flashing. The professional contractors at Foster Roofing are able to address most installation issues, making sure the roof product is able to carry out its expected lifespan by making adjustments to shingle and/or nail placement. Metal flashing is typically located at areas where there are breaks in the roof, such as chimneys, pipes, and valleys. The failure of flashings is often due to corrosion or improper installation and sealing, which can be addressed by professional technicians at Foster Roofing.
Other causes for roof leaks include:
- Hail impact and other storm damage – this damage can be hard to see from the ground, and is difficult for some to properly recognize, which is why it is wise to get a proper assessment from a trained inspector. Read more about Storm Damage here
- Fallen tree limbs – the removal and repair for this type of damage should only be handled by professionals since the risk of falling or causing more damage is so high.
- Walking on the roof – there are times when you will have people working on your roof who aren’t workers, and they don’t always take the proper precautions to making sure they don’t cause unwanted damage. A tripped-over shingle here and there can lead to major headaches for you in the future.
- Old and/or cracked, sun-damaged shingles – let’s face it: shingles will eventually wear down as a result of extreme temperatures, exposure to wind and water, and aging. The repair of older or weathered shingles may extend the life of your roof for a while, but you’ll have to start thinking about its replacement.
- Clogged gutters – the regular maintenance of your gutters are important. After snow falls, a clogged gutter could lead to the backup of ice in the gutter, which leads to the melted snow not being able to properly runoff of your roof. This leads to what’s referred to as “ice damming” and it can seriously impact every part of your roof. Another issue can be water overflow that will find its way into your walls and foundation.
Even minor leaks have the potential to cause major damage in the long run, so it’s important to get a professional assessment of your roof at the first sign of water penetration.
We’re Your Local Specialists
At Foster Roofing, we have seen and repaired every type of roofing problem, and have solved each one with an innovative solution to save you time and money. We are the repair specialists for Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Alma, Van Buren, and Greenwood, as well as the entire Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma regions.
Be sure to perform maintenance on your roof when the weather is fair, and don’t hesitate to call us if you think there’s damage. Don’t wait until a little problem becomes a big one – call us for your free estimate.