Should I Consider Architectural Metal Roofing?
Metal roofing has been slowly increasing in popularity over the past few decades – and for good reason. For years it has been the go-to roof covering for commercial and industrial buildings because of its reliability. The benefits of architectural metal are being spread across the country and your roofing experts at Foster Roofing are the best choice to install your new metal roofing system in the Missouri, Oklahoma, Northwest Arkansas and River Valley areas.
Recent technological advancements and aesthetic improvements have helped architectural metal roofing become a popular option among home and business owners. While the cost of installing a new metal roofing system may be higher than some traditional products, it’s a smart investment for many reasons:
- Longevity: Depending on the material and proper installation, a metal roof’s life cycle is between 40 and 70 years.
- Durability: Metal roofs are among the most weather-resistant options on the market. Some metal roof types can sustain up to 140 miles per hour wind gusts, will not corrode or crack due to water and temperature fluctuations, and some are even impact-resistant.
- Low maintenance cost: With most roofing materials, you’re required to keep it maintained throughout its lifespan. However, the maintenance time and cost needed are greatly reduced with architectural metal roofing.
- Safety: Metal roofs are among the highest rated materials for fire safety, meaning it will not spark and ignite during a fire or lightning strike.
- Energy efficiency: Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce your cooling costs and lead to tax credits.
- Environmentally friendly: Metal roofs are 100% recyclable at the end of their life cycle. Most metal roofing is made with a minimum of 25% recycled content, with some using as much as 95% recycled content.
- Lightweight: Metal roofs are typically lighter than their counterparts, which helps preserve the structural integrity of your home or business.
- Minimal required roof pitch: Most metal can be installed low pitched roofs while still eliminating the risk of leaks.
Will I Benefit from a Metal Roof?
Every benefit mentioned above relies on one thing above all others: the proper installation of all materials. Without the proper installation, any roofing system will experience failures far sooner than expected. For that reason, it’s important to have the most experienced and well-trained installers on every project. Foster Roofing has the experience and resources necessary to guarantee every metal roofing system lives up to its full potential.
Our experience with every type of architectural metal roofing system means we have the knowledge to help you choose the perfect one for your home or business. Metal roofs now come in a very wide variety of shapes, styles, and colors, and your estimator will assist you in picking the best option to match your home, needs, and budget.
Foster Roofing Services are the Best in the Business
Like every roof replacement, you will be in the best hands from the very start. Our insurance claim specialists are available to assist in filing any claims, and our project manager inspects every completed project to make sure it meets our standards.
Every local professional at Foster Roofing is prepared to provide you with the longest-lasting, efficient metal roof using materials from the top manufacturers.